WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Our mission is to provide patients with a great clinic and surgical experience. The foundation of our practice has been built with a patient-centered approach as we strive to provide quality care to each and every person.
What to expect at your appointment
- Measurements of both eyes that will be used to help determine the right power of an intraocular lens for your eye.
- A dilated exam of both eyes
- A consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss a surgical plan customized to fit your needs.
- Scheduling future procedures and appointments with one of our surgery coordinators.
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance Card(s)
- New Patient Paperwork
- Personal calendar for scheduling future appointments
*Please note copays will be collected at the time of check in.
Below you will find a link to access your new patient forms. Filling them out before your appointment is a great help to our staff.
If you are able, it is preferred you send the completed forms to our office via email at [email protected] or by fax at (623) 889-2452.